Saturday, May 31, 2008

Presentation

About my presentation, I don’t have many things to say. Because it wasn’t good, actually it was the worst one I think. First of all, I should’ve prepared and practiced more. This is the basic rule when people make presentation. If you are not well prepared, it’s almost impossible to make a good one. I learned a lesson from this experience. Practicing is the only way to make your presentation be good so I will put more effort on my presentation next time. I am not fully satisfied with my presentation but I don’t regret it because I was the one who made the decision that I will do it on Friday no matter how much I prepared and, I took responsibiliry rather than delaying or skipping it. Besides, I could get more free time after this, haha.

5 comments:

Loc said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loc said...

Why u think it wasnt good. Actually ur speaking is really good. No1 can deny it. Moreover, u did enough skills in ur presentation. i think its not that bad, have to be very good. Be self-confident!!!

Ivy said...

Yes ,,I agree with Loc..Why you think it wasn't good.. you did a goog job .... you should proud of yourself..Also, I like your topic,..I feel is really hard to understand my brother's feeling ...he just 6 years old..haha..and I have a three years old sister.... so you should know how important your presentation for me ..I have learned a lot ...

Kathy Katherine said...

I really like your presentation, Nicole. I waited for listening to it because I am living with a nephew who has problem with controllinghis angry. I learned a lot from your topic

Mey said...

I agree with Kathy, I learned a lot from your topic and now I understand my cousin more than before.
I like your speaking, you didn't make any grammar mistake. You did a good job.
We did the presentation at the same day, I knew how you felt.