Saturday, May 31, 2008

Research paper

I had a really good time while I was working on my research project. Normally, I used to go home or hang around with my friends after school but, because of research papers, I had to go to computer lab or library to get information and it was really good experience for me. I learned how to find proper books from library and how to use reference desks. After few days I went to Concordia library, I felt like I am a real university student. I was doing same things like many students in the library were doing. Fortunately, I found a lot of books in the library so I spent most of time to read and summarize the contents of the books and then, I typed it by using my laptop and I edited it at home. I think the way I did my research was very efficient and, basically, it worked for me so I didn’t have a lot of hard time to do this. I liked my topic and I liked to read books so it was really good for me not only to practice English but to learn something I am interested in.

No comments: