Tuesday, April 29, 2008

After Lecture About Love...♡

Personally, the lecture that we had on Monday was really interesting. I think the topic was very attractive enough to focus on the lecture for 2 hours because everybody loves, and we can’t survive without love. Not only the topic but the Prof. Judith Castle was a really wonderful lecturer. Among the 4 different types of love, 'Eros' was the one got most of my attention. It was just beyond the concept of love. It was the power that keeps us who we are, and makes us be loved. After the lecture, on the way going back home, I was thinking about what my 'Eros' is. Several questions popped into my head. 'What am I interested in?', 'What makes me lovable and doesn't?', 'What do I usually daydream when I am on the bus or metro?', 'Is that related to my Eros?'....so on and so forth. Normally, I don't really think about this kind of stuff everyday. However, It was such a great opportunity to think about my ego more deeply by having this lecture. I am also interested in Psychology field so after level 8, I may take her part-time social psychology class to build more knowledge and understanding in order to be able to know myself and even others.


Moreover, as she said, it costs nothing to love.

So why hesitate? What are you waiting for?

Remember what we learned from the lecture and show your 'Agape', not just say it ! ! !

7 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

I agree with you, Nicole. Nobody can survive without love. We need to to grow up and exist.
I do have some Eros in my life, but I have never told them with anyone else. Live and we will see, hihi.
I think, Eros drive us to a better place. I am a peron who is hard to predict. I often do crazy things, hihi. And I know, I make people, my family, and ome of my friends annoy about that. Anyway, they still love me because I have my way.
Hope that you will attain your Eros, and do well with Agape, hihi.

Ivy said...

I have same idea with you... In my blog, I forget to talk about my ideas in Agape. Acturely, we just need pay more attention on small things in our daliy life so that can help more people. It is very easy for us... But it is not born nature, we should practise all the time."Doing one good thing is very easy, but do a good thing every day is very difficult",as the saying goes..Moreover, I like your music..

FOX said...

do u like beach? i know u like that what i like~whatever, thanks ur pic.

FOX said...

say happy birth day to ur litter brother~ happying~~~~

Choyi said...

Well done, Nicole! :)
Anyway, I hope to spend more time with you guys! (Next time, let's go somewhere together~! (Maybe,art museum? :p ) Take care!

Loc said...

Actually, it's not "cost nothing to love". Depending on what situation, so love costs alot of things. Here i'm not talking about love simply. We are old enough to know what it is whether seriously or not. And of course, what is costed? Only god knows. :P

Peng Ray said...

hey man finish ur blog! u missed so much parts,what are u doing?