Monday, April 21, 2008

Reaction after book presentation

First of all, I am really glad to have a chance to read a Canadian novel in English from the first page to the end with my classmates. It was pleasure to share book reviews from different types of books that we have read for 2 weeks. For me, and probably Loc and Pedro, “Deja Dead” was challenge to finish within 2 weeks but luckily, I was able to read whole book in time thanks to my partners. While preparing my presentation, I got difficulty to summarize the whole 560 pages long book without telling the ending and too much details. Anyway, when I was having the presentation, I felt comfortable and enjoyed that moment. Obviously, I need more practice in order to present the my ideas clearly, naturally, and fluently so next time I will prepare more than this time so that I can get better result, improvement and much more satisfaction on myself.

4 comments:

Kathy Katherine said...

Good comments about yourself.
However, I thought that you did well that day, Nicole.

Mey said...

when i log in to your blog, i don't want to log out may be because i like all this songs.......

PEDRO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PEDRO said...

We did a very good job Nicole. Deja Dead was the longest book of the class, so the acomplishment was bigger you know?. I feel very satisfied because we read the whole book from beginning to end. Furthermore,our presentation was good but we didn't bring any visual material, so next time we have to think in that. Congratulations for our effort.